Clean Energy for All is a grassroots campaign to reject fossil fuels and embrace clean energy, nationwide.
Led by the League of Conservation Voters and our 30+ state affiliates (together, the Conservation Voter Movement), this campaign works toward change at the state and local levels by mobilizing for:
- ballot initiatives that promote clean energy
- grassroots demand for pollution-free communities
- candidate commitments to achieve 100 percent clean energy
- state and local lawmaker commitments to break down barriers to clean energy
- smart investments that reduce air pollution
The annual Clean Energy for All Report tracks our progress. In 2021, we reached an important milestone: nearly 40% of people in the United States live in a place that has committed to 100% clean energy. Read the 2021 Clean Energy for All Report here.