Clean Energy for All is a grassroots campaign to reject fossil fuels and embrace clean energy, nationwide.
Led by the League of Conservation Voters and our more than 30 state affiliates (together, the Conservation Voter Movement), this campaign works toward change at the state and local levels by mobilizing for:
- ballot initiatives that promote clean energy
- grassroots demand for pollution-free communities
- candidate commitments to achieve 100 percent clean energy
- state and local lawmaker commitments to break down barriers to clean energy
- smart investments that reduce air pollution
The annual Clean Energy For All Report tracks our progress. In 2021, we reached an important milestone: nearly 40% of people in the United States live in a place that has committed to 100% clean energy. Read the 2021 Clean Energy for All Report here.